Onguma Game Drives
Onguma Reserve consists of 34 000 hectares of Namibian wilderness and is home to numerous plains game, more than 300 bird species and even 3 of the "Big 5". After enjoying a game drive into Etosha National Park in the morning, you have several options to choose from when you return to camp:
- Join us on a afternoon sunset nature drive on the Onguma Reserve where our expert guides will explain the many intrecasies of the bush. Duration approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours
- Take part in a night drive after dinner and go searching for Onguma's night life and nocturnal creatures. Duration approximately from 1 to 2 hours.
• Onguma Sundowner Drive (including beverages): N$ 420.00 per person - nett
• Onguma Night Drive: (excluding beverages): N$ 320.00 per person - nett
• Onguma Aoba Sundowner, only at Aoba: (including beverages): N$ 180.00 per person - nett
• Private Game Drive per activity (bookable in advance) N$ 4,600 per vehicle - nett